Delphi 1.0 (3.11) to 2.0 (95, NT) Migration

I had a very nice application which used to work on Windows 3.11 and Delphi 1.0

Unfortunately, I had to migrate it to Windows 95 (or NT) and Delphi 2.0,
and it didn't work ('Internal Error', 'Unknown class',
'Access violation' and lousy things like that)

If anybody had some hints about migration ...

Thank you

(please rescue me QUICKLY !!!! It's an emergency case !!!)

Re:Delphi 1.0 (3.11) to 2.0 (95, NT) Migration

Hi!
You should describe what your application really does. Only in that case
somebody will be able to help you. As far as I know, you can get error
"Unknown class" when you deploying an app which uses, for instance, OCX, and
this OCX is not found on that computer. But you seem to migrate from Delphi
1... Anyway, tell us what components you use and some info about your
proggie.

Regards,

Jevgenij Gorbunov - gorbu...@med.muni.cz
Czech Republic, Brno. ICQ: 11471114.
Medicine, computers, translations, ...
Anyone sending me unsolicited/commercial/junk/spam e-mail
will be MAILBOMBED. So think before you act...

Pierre AIME D??? ???Y?? <6l3fje$1v...@news.imaginet.fr> ...

>I had a very nice application which used to work on Windows 3.11 and Delphi
1.0

>Unfortunately, I had to migrate it to Windows 95 (or NT) and Delphi 2.0,
>and it didn't work ('Internal Error', 'Unknown class',
>'Access violation' and lousy things like that)

>If anybody had some hints about migration ...

>Thank you

>(please rescue me QUICKLY !!!! It's an emergency case !!!)

Other Threads