Gradual transition

Hi All!
Does anybody know how to create a gradual transition of colors in the
background, such from a dark blue to a light one? I would like to have
such background of the main form.

        Thanks,
                        Jirka

P.S. Please, answer me to my mailaddress p...@mail.fsv.cuni.cz because my
access to this newsgroup is very sloooow. Thanks!!!

Re:Gradual transition

There are many gradient components out there that will shade a form.
If I'm not mistaken, most of them use some type of fillrect to color
the bars gradually across the form. Look on the Delphi pages and
WinFiles.com.

Woody

Jiri Pik wrote in message <35ACFA56.44D6C...@mail.fsv.cuni.cz>...
>Hi All!
>Does anybody know how to create a gradual transition of colors in the
>background, such from a dark blue to a light one? I would like to
have
>such background of the main form.

> Thanks,
> Jirka

>P.S. Please, answer me to my mailaddress p...@mail.fsv.cuni.cz because
my
>access to this newsgroup is very sloooow. Thanks!!!

Other Threads