TFormDesigner type in Delphi 5?

I have a Delphi 3 form resizing component with source that will
install and run correctly in BCB 3, but complains about types
like TFormDesigner in Delphi 5, even though it will install on
the palette, when trying to compile an app with it I get the
errors.

Is this a Delphi 3 ism that's no longer there or am I overlooking
something simple(I hope?)

TIA

Mike

--

"Genius gives birth, talent delivers."

           -- Jack Kerouac

(Remove NOSPAM, if present, to reply via email)

Re:TFormDesigner type in Delphi 5?

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 20:08:27 GMT, mkell...@NOSPAMgate.net (Michael

Kelly) wrote:
>I have a Delphi 3 form resizing component with source that will
>install and run correctly in BCB 3, but complains about types
>like TFormDesigner in Delphi 5, even though it will install on
>the palette, when trying to compile an app with it I get the
>errors.

TFormDesigner is now IFormDesigner. See DsgnIntf.pas for details.
--
Ray Lischner, author of Delphi in a Nutshell (coming later this year)
http://www.bardware.com and http://www.tempest-sw.com

Re:TFormDesigner type in Delphi 5?

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 14:53:47 -0800, Ray Lischner

<delphi.at.tempest-sw....@nospam.com> wrote:
>TFormDesigner is now IFormDesigner. See DsgnIntf.pas for details.

Thanks Ray.  I got it.  Just somehow got my search path erased
and when I reset it, it got the right source file.

Mike

--

"Genius gives birth, talent delivers."

           -- Jack Kerouac

(Remove NOSPAM, if present, to reply via email)

Other Threads