Delphi 1.0 vs Delphi 3.0 16 bit question

I am the proud owner of both Delphi 1.0 and Delphi 3.0.

As I understand it, the Delphi 3.0 CD-ROM also includes a Delphi 16
bit version.

Am I better of using the Delphi 1.0 I originally got, or should I use
the version off the Delphi 3.0 CD-ROM.

By the way, I have many customers who still need the 16 bit, so I work
in that.

Thanks!
Dave Draffin
Software Innovations
avg...@earthlink.net

Dave Draffin
Software Innovations Technical Support
Maple Valley, WA USA
avg...@earthlink.net

Re:Delphi 1.0 vs Delphi 3.0 16 bit question

>As I understand it, the Delphi 3.0 CD-ROM also includes a Delphi 16
>bit version.

>Am I better of using the Delphi 1.0 I originally got, or should I use
>the version off the Delphi 3.0 CD-ROM.

There was one patch to Delphi 1.  The version on the CD will be up to
date.  Your original version may not be.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com

Re:Delphi 1.0 vs Delphi 3.0 16 bit question

Hi Dave,
if you're using Report Smith,
keep the older RS version as the format of
report definition file is not backward compatible.

--
Roman
KRE...@mbox.cesnet.cz

Software Innovations wrote in message

<353a72f7.11437...@news.earthlink.net>...
>I am the proud owner of both Delphi 1.0 and Delphi 3.0.

>As I understand it, the Delphi 3.0 CD-ROM also includes a Delphi 16
>bit version.

>Am I better of using the Delphi 1.0 I originally got, or should I use
>the version off the Delphi 3.0 CD-ROM.

>By the way, I have many customers who still need the 16 bit, so I work
>in that.

>Thanks!
>Dave Draffin
>Software Innovations