BDE 4.51 and InstallShield

To All
I just downloaded the new BDE v4.51, and I have a questions regarding files
(DLLs) to distribute with InstallShield

The problem that I am having is that if I install an application designed
with the new BDE, some of the DataSet Functions (mainly LOCATE) do not work
on the client machine. - I am using DBase DBFs -

Does anyone know If there are additional files that I need to include with
my distribution?
How does InstallShield derive what BDE files to include?

TIA

Paul Jaime
pja...@interactive.net

Re:BDE 4.51 and InstallShield

Check swdepend.ini in the InstallShield dir.
/Ake

> How does InstallShield derive what BDE files to include?

> TIA

> Paul Jaime
> pja...@interactive.net

Other Threads