DLL Problem

When I tried to run a DLL created using Delphi, which uses tables and
data sources, I get the message "Exception edatabase error", "Error
occur while attempting to initialize the Borland database engine. (error
#2108)". I can open and run this DLL without any error when I run it in
the same machine which I used to create the DLL. But error comes when I
run it in another machine which has the same software.
Please Help!!
Chandra

Re:DLL Problem

chandra weliwitage <chan...@basil.eng.monash.edu.au> wrote:
> When I tried to run a DLL created using Delphi, which uses tables and
> data sources, I get the message "Exception edatabase error", "Error
> occur while attempting to initialize the Borland database engine. (error
> #2108)". I can open and run this DLL without any error when I run it in
> the same machine which I used to create the DLL. But error comes when I
> run it in another machine which has the same software.

... except the database engine, I guess. You need to install the BDE on all
clients needing it. Take a look at deploy.txt, somewhere on your CD.

Jasper

Other Threads