Interbase NT no response when screen saver active

I have installed a Interbase on a NX586 computer with 32MB, and run on
Windows NT3.51. It run very well, but have a very interesting problem.
The Interbase NT server is no response when the Windows NT screen saver
active, I must de-active the screen saver after I boot up the machine.
Is anyone know how to solve this problem ?

Thank You very much.

Jethro Leung
jetle...@hk.super.net

Re:Interbase NT no response when screen saver active

Jethro Leung <jetle...@hkstar.com> writes:
> I have installed a Interbase on a NX586 computer with 32MB, and run on
> Windows NT3.51. It run very well, but have a very interesting problem.
> The Interbase NT server is no response when the Windows NT screen saver
> active, I must de-active the screen saver after I boot up the machine.
> Is anyone know how to solve this problem ?

> Thank You very much.

> Jethro Leung
> jetle...@hk.super.net

I've had the experience with NT3.5 and Borland's express advice was
not to use a screen saver on the NT Server. I require my users not
to use screen savers as well.

Kevin

Other Threads