Accessing MS Access MDB with Delphi ?

How can I connect to MS Access 2.0 (or 7.0) MDB database ?  Can I
perform record operations under a single table inside MDB ?

I am using Win NT 4.0, 32bit ODBC and Delphi 2.0.

Re:Accessing MS Access MDB with Delphi ?

Get ODBCExpress. The 32-bit components are shareware. I am using the 16-bit
versions to connect to Access2 tables, and it works a treat. (Fast too...)
The web address for more info is http://www.adam.co.za
Check it out, you could do a lot worse!
HTH
        Ade.

PS: Access2 in WinNT?? How is this possible?

andre...@met.co.nz wrote in article <9197cc$c2f18.2d@HERMES>...

> How can I connect to MS Access 2.0 (or 7.0) MDB database ?  Can I
> perform record operations under a single table inside MDB ?

> I am using Win NT 4.0, 32bit ODBC and Delphi 2.0.

Re:Accessing MS Access MDB with Delphi ?

Check out Opus DirectAccess (BDE replacement for Jet/DAO access).
Information available at

        http://www.opus.ch/ODA

Cheers,
p...@opus.ch

Peter Arrenbrecht <p...@opus.ch> wrote in article
<01bbac0a$966459b0$c9a2f7c1@gonzales>...

> Check out Opus DirectAccess (BDE replacement for Jet/DAO access).
> Information available at

>    http://www.opus.ch/ODA

Opus' DirectAccess is a great product. Also their support is excellent.
Check it out.

Cheers... :)

Diego Barros
Real Solutions @ Melbourne, Australia