Looking for Maintenance Release 1 for Delphi 3 for Download

Sorry if this is a FAQ but does anyone know where I could download a
copy of the first maintenance release for Delphi 3 C/S???

Thanks,

Alex

Re:Looking for Maintenance Release 1 for Delphi 3 for Download

: a...@queuesystems.net (Alex Lee) wrote:

>Sorry if this is a FAQ but does anyone know where I could download a
>copy of the first maintenance release for Delphi 3 C/S???

You cannot. You must order it through your local Inprise sales office.

--
Stefan Hoffmeister    (http://www.econos.de/)
No private email, please, unless expressly invited.

Re:Looking for Maintenance Release 1 for Delphi 3 for Download

Alex,

You can't - this was a full new release, and is only available on
CD from Inprise. There's a small fee for shipping and handling
($15.00 here in the US).

Ken
--
Ken White

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc

Alex Lee wrote:

> Sorry if this is a FAQ but does anyone know where I could download a
> copy of the first maintenance release for Delphi 3 C/S???

> Thanks,

> Alex

Other Threads