Properties and methods of OLE automation server...

Hi !
How could I know all properties and methods of an OLE automation server
(for example MS Word) ?
Thanks to everybody who could help me...

--
Emmanuel Derriey.
Windows Software Developer.

e-mail : ederr...@at-iris.com

Re:Properties and methods of OLE automation server...

>How could I know all properties and methods of an OLE automation >server

(for example MS Word) ?

If you have Delphi 3 and above, there is a built-in utility that lets you
view the TypeLibrary (*.tlb) file for information on Properties, methods,
etc.

--
Cheers,
James R Hochschild

Re:Properties and methods of OLE automation server...

Hi !
How could I know all properties and methods of an OLE automation server
(for example MS Word) ?
Thanks to everybody who could help me...

--
Emmanuel Derriey.
Windows Software Developer.

e-mail : ederr...@at-iris.com