Web Browser Problem!!!

    I am 4th year student and I am during doing my project , Web browser. I
still have a lot of problem that I cannot figure it out. I will show you on
list.

    1. How can I make my web browser print web page?
    2. How can I make my web browser download file from web page?
    3. How can I make my web browser connect to proxy server?

I use HTML componet for my Web browser but it's not download file
automatically from web server and it doesn't has proxy capability to connect
to proxy server.

    Please Help me I am using Delphi 3.0 client/server

Thank You