ODBC with Notes and/or Progress

Hi,

Anybody has experience using Delphi 1.0 with ODBC to access Lotus Notes forms and views.

Also need ODBC access to Progress 6 and 7 databases.

Andr Tanguay
atang...@total.net

Re:ODBC with Notes and/or Progress

Andr Tanguay wrote:

> Hi,

> Anybody has experience using Delphi 1.0 with ODBC to access Lotus Notes forms and views.
> I have recently received the ODBC drivers for Lotus Notes and have done

some Queries on a large Notes database using Delphi 1.  The ODBC driver
is slow, but works without any obvious problems.  Installation was simple
and I was able to read the Notes database with just a few minutes of
programming.  I obtained the ODBC drivers (three floppy disks) by calling
Lotus Notes technical support.  I understand that Notes version 4.x
includes the ODBC drivers, but I do not know this for a fact.
> Also need ODBC access to Progress 6 and 7 databases.

> Andr Tanguay
> atang...@total.net

Re:ODBC with Notes and/or Progress

Kim Brown <BRO...@mops.wl.com> wrote:

I'm using Openlink's ODBC drivers with Delphi 2 and  Progress 7.
Evaluation copies can be downloaded from their web site
www.openlinksw.com.

HTH

Phillip Baird
phill...@inca.co.nz

>Andr Tanguay wrote:

>> Hi,

>> Anybody has experience using Delphi 1.0 with ODBC to access Lotus Notes forms and views.
>> I have recently received the ODBC drivers for Lotus Notes and have done
>some Queries on a large Notes database using Delphi 1.  The ODBC driver
>is slow, but works without any obvious problems.  Installation was simple
>and I was able to read the Notes database with just a few minutes of
>programming.  I obtained the ODBC drivers (three floppy disks) by calling
>Lotus Notes technical support.  I understand that Notes version 4.x
>includes the ODBC drivers, but I do not know this for a fact.
>> Also need ODBC access to Progress 6 and 7 databases.

>> Andr Tanguay
>> atang...@total.net

Other Threads