Error - Out of system resources

I'm tryng to install Delphi 1.0 and I have the following problem:

My computer is a 486 DX2 66 with 8 Mb Ram. I have installed Delphi 1.0
and it seems it has been successfully. But when I try to load the
program appears the following message:

Error: Out of system resources

I have another computer, Pentium 120 with 16 Mb Ram, and I have no
problem with it. I think I have the same configuration in both
computers, so I don't Know why one works and the other doesn't

What could be the cause? Thanks

Francesc Badell i Urgell
mailto: franc...@pangea.org
                          ''~``
                         ( o o )
       +------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.--------------+

Francesc Badell i Urgell
mailto: franc...@pangea.org
                     .oooO
                      (   )   Oooo.
+----------------------\ (----(   )------------------------+
                        \_)    ) /
                              (_/

Re:Error - Out of system resources

Francesc Badell i Urgell wrote:

> My computer is a 486 DX2 66 with 8 Mb Ram. I have installed Delphi 1.0
> and it seems it has been successfully. But when I try to load the
> program appears the following message:

> Error: Out of system resources

> I have another computer, Pentium 120 with 16 Mb Ram, and I have no
> problem with it. I think I have the same configuration in both
> computers, so I don't Know why one works and the other doesn't

> What could be the cause? Thanks

Your display card driver. Go back to the bog standard Windows
VGA Driver.

Duncan.
dmarg...@scomhbr3.telstra.com.au

Other Threads