FLI FLC OR MPEG PLAYER COMPONENT FOR DELPHI?

Does Anybody know of any fli flc or mpeg player components, Or of a way to
modify a tmedia player to support these formats?
any help would be greatly apreciated
cam...

Re:FLI FLC OR MPEG PLAYER COMPONENT FOR DELPHI?

On 10 May 1996 18:15:51 GMT, Cameron Anderson

<C.Ander...@netaxis.qc.ca> wrote:
>Does Anybody know of any fli flc or mpeg player components, Or of a way to
>modify a tmedia player to support these formats?
>any help would be greatly apreciated
>cam...

I have seen an MCI driver for FLC files. It is indeed a rare thing
however. The best thing that I have seen so far, is firework.zip. A
set of multimedia components, and one of them is a Flic player that
supports transparent FLC's.

You can find the file on the Delphi Super Page.

jim cook
Visual XS Inc.

Other Threads