PPP/TCP source code

Hi ,

 We have the need to write PPP/Tcp protocol stack in embeded controller ,
where can I find the suitable source code or commerical product ?

Alex

Re:PPP/TCP source code

In article <3eeb2...@newsgroups.borland.com>, a...@{*word*104}graphy.com
says...

> Hi ,

>  We have the need to write PPP/Tcp protocol stack in embeded controller ,
> where can I find the suitable source code or commerical product ?

Erk!  Contact your controller supplier & pray one already exists for
whatever processor/network adaptor/embedded OS you are using.

Rgds,
Martin

Re:PPP/TCP source code

I have done some TCP with 8086/80286/80386 & DOS and 8051.

There are some TCP implementations, but the one I found useful for embedded
development is uIP (http://dunkels.com/adam/uip), because it is a small
stack written in C. Even if you use Assembly, you can use it as a guideline.

You can find a nice app note about PPP in the Microchip website (I can no
remember now the exact app note name, but you can search the site). It was
written in Assembly for PICs but, again, you can use it as a guideline.

HTH.
-- Massuda

Other Threads