OnData equivalent

Any examples on how this could be implemented, I am aware of ReadLn but the
data source is binary and there is no EOL characters involved, just a
continuing streeam off the port.

(Mostly familiar with non-blocking sockets, so pardon my questions)

Re:OnData equivalent

g...@cheetachat.com (Geoffrey) wrote in <94f8i7$m...@bornews.inprise.com>:

>Any examples on how this could be implemented, I am aware of ReadLn but the
>data source is binary and there is no EOL characters involved, just a
>continuing streeam off the port.

You are still thinking asynchronously. Just because you want binary data
doesnt mean you should be looking for an event.

Look to ReadBuffer, ReadStream, etc....

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - Church Hill, TN - Team Indy
Forget the Y2K problem, Lets fix the W2K problem.

Other Threads