Help with Plasma

 Could someone please explain how to do a plasma.
 Please don't just send a source with 99% asm and
 commented in russian (no offence russians), I need
 an explanation.

Re:Help with Plasma

D-tOOn wrote:

>  Could someone please explain how to do a plasma.
>  Please don't just send a source with 99% asm and
>  commented in russian (no offence russians), I need
>  an explanation.

I just got one working couple of days ago. Ok, the basics,
you have at least two (i used four) sine waves, each with
diffrent frequencies. Let's use four. Let two of them be
updated for each x pixel (adjust the angle), and get the
sine values (should be between 0-63). Let the two others
be updated likevise, only each y-pixel. Now you should have
four sine values, each between 0 and 63. Now add those together
and you got a value between 0..255 which is the color value for
that pixel. For each frame, adjust the frequencies for the four
sine waves. It's something like this it's done.

- Asbjorn

Re:Help with Plasma

Re:Help with Plasma

what is 'plasma'?

voytek.

D-tOOn <mats.lyc...@rudbeck.vasteras.se> wrote in article
<33115949.6...@rudbeck.vasteras.se>...

>  Could someone please explain how to do a plasma.
>  Please don't just send a source with 99% asm and
>  commented in russian (no offence russians), I need
>  an explanation.

Re:Help with Plasma

Re:Help with Plasma

D-tOOn <mats.lyc...@rudbeck.vasteras.se> wrote:

NO!

Your newsreader - Netscape communicator beta I suspect
adds both mime codes and html to your messages.  This
is looked on extremly dimly by those using 'real' newsreaders.

Read the FAQ and get a decent newsreader

--
.-----------------.---------------------------.
| David Singleton | david<at>tickle.clara.net |

Re:Help with Plasma

Re:Help with Plasma

------------50CC59AB5CB80

------------472443BF52AA1

Voytek! wrote:

> what is 'plasma'?

> voytek.

It's cool colors that are moving around on the screen. I've attached one
made in assembler it looks really cool.

------------472443BF52AA1

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>Voytek! wrote:<BR>

&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
&gt; what is 'plasma'?<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
&gt; voytek.<BR>
<BR></DT>

<DT>It's cool colors that are moving around on the screen. I've attached
one</DT>

<DT>made in assembler it looks really cool.<BR>
&nbsp;</DT>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------------472443BF52AA1--

------------50CC59AB5CB80

<encoded_portion_removed>
AwQ=
------------50CC59AB5CB80--

Re:Help with Plasma

Re:Help with Plasma

In article <19970225194000179...@du-41.clara.net>, tic...@clara.net? says...

>Read the FAQ and get a decent newsreader

        OOPS! Does this look better. This is WinVN 0.99.6

Other Threads