ODBC\Native drivers with MS SQL 6.5 error

I try to get procedure parameter type from database. If I use ODBC driver it
work fine, but if I use native dirve for MS SQL server it fails ??

Other problem: If I make query and like (SELECT id FROM sysobjects WHERE
name ="sp_AddPerson") native dirver works fine but ODBC driver gives error
message like (Invalid field name "sp_AddPerson" ) ...

Re:ODBC\Native drivers with MS SQL 6.5 error

>Other problem: If I make query and like (SELECT id FROM sysobjects WHERE
>name ="sp_AddPerson") native dirver works fine but ODBC driver gives error
>message like (Invalid field name "sp_AddPerson" ) ...

Try using:

    SELECT id FROM sysobjects WHERE name ='sp_AddPerson'

--
Remove ".net" from my email address to contact me.

Re:ODBC\Native drivers with MS SQL 6.5 error

At your first question I have no answer.
For the second:
I believe the problem is caused with a  particular setting of your DSN
Replace the double quote with three single quotes
Something like this

(SELECT id FROM sysobjects WHERE name ='''sp_AddPerson'''

Michel