Help!! Need Turbo Pascal 7.0

I you have TP 7.0 and are willing to give me a copy ...I really need
it for school...So I can work at home...Please let me know or post it
where i might find it.

Thanx

Ricker

Re:Help!! Need Turbo Pascal 7.0

thoma...@wvlink.mpl.com (Rick Thomas) wrote:
>I you have TP 7.0 and are willing to give me a copy ...I really need
>it for school...So I can work at home...Please let me know or post it
>where i might find it.
>Thanx
>Ricker

Are you really asking for illegal copies of borland products in a
newsgroup that is also read by employees of borland. Cool, man :-)

Re:Help!! Need Turbo Pascal 7.0

thoma...@wvlink.mpl.com (Rick Thomas) wrote:
>I you have TP 7.0 and are willing to give me a copy ...I really need
>it for school...So I can work at home...Please let me know or post it
>where i might find it.

TP 7.0 is commercial software.  You have to pay for it.  This is not a
warez channel; please don't ask for illegal copies of programs here.

Chris Hargrove (aka Kiwidog / Terraformer)   |       T E R R A F O R M E R
<kiwi...@vt.edu>                             |               1995
"The virtual planet is the ultimate colony"  | The USA demo team with no limits.

Re:Help!! Need Turbo Pascal 7.0

kedr4...@mars.rowan.edu (BARTOSZ KEDRYNA) wrote:
>In article <44sqbh$...@news.mountain.net> thoma...@wvlink.mpl.com (Rick Thomas) writes:
>>From: thoma...@wvlink.mpl.com (Rick Thomas)
>>Subject: Help!! Need Turbo Pascal 7.0
>>Date: Wed, 04 Oct 1995 05:04:54 GMT
>steal the one your school has. that's what i did :)

Good one, man.  You're openly saying you have a pirated copy of a
commercial product... here on a newsgroup that's read by the company
making that product.  You also have your email address right here in
the message.

Are you ASKING for trouble?  Use some common sense.

Chris Hargrove (aka Kiwidog / Terraformer)   |       T E R R A F O R M E R
<kiwi...@vt.edu>                             |               1995
"The virtual planet is the ultimate colony"  | The USA demo team with no limits.

Re:Help!! Need Turbo Pascal 7.0

In article <44sqbh$...@news.mountain.net> thoma...@wvlink.mpl.com (Rick Thomas) writes:
>From: thoma...@wvlink.mpl.com (Rick Thomas)
>Subject: Help!! Need Turbo Pascal 7.0
>Date: Wed, 04 Oct 1995 05:04:54 GMT
>I you have TP 7.0 and are willing to give me a copy ...I really need
>it for school...So I can work at home...Please let me know or post it
>where i might find it.

steal the one your school has. that's what i did :)

Re:Help!! Need Turbo Pascal 7.0

Re:Help!! Need Turbo Pascal 7.0

In a message dated 10-06-95, Rick Thomas said to All:

RT > .@SUBJECT:Help!! Need Turbo Pascal 7.0
RT > N .@FROM   :thoma...@wvlink.mpl.com
RT > N .@MSGID  :<44sqbh$...@news.mountain.net>
RT > N From: thoma...@wvlink.mpl.com (Rick Thomas)
RT > Newsgroups: comp.lang.pascal.borland
RT > Subject: Help!! Need Turbo Pascal 7.0
RT > Date: Wed, 04 Oct 1995 05:04:54 GMT
RT > Message-ID: <44sqbh$...@news.mountain.net>

RT > I you have TP 7.0 and are willing to give me a copy ...I really
RT > need it for school...So I can work at home...Please let me know
RT > or post it where i might find it.

You're a thief.  You post into a programmer's echo asking to steal a
programmer's work.  That makes you stupid as well.

---
. MR/2 2.2 NR .

----
The Lunatic Fringe * Richardson, TX * 214-235-5288 * Home Of FringeNet

Other Threads