New To Delphi Database. Need Help

Hi

I Have Stepped Through The Following Sequence To Create A Form Using Delphi
2.0 Client-Server/Database/Form Expert
And I Get The Following Error.

Select Menu

        Database
          Form Expert
            Form Options = Create A Simple Form
            Dataset Options = Create A Form Using TTable Objects
              From The File Selection Select
                Alias Name = DBDEMOS
                Table Name = Employee.DB  (From A List Of Supplied Sample Tables)

I Then Receive The Message

' INVALID FILE NAME' With
BDE ERROR: 9987
($27)($3)

----------------------------

I Can However, Create A Form Using The DefaultDD For Any Tables I Have
Created Using The Database Desktop
(Paradox 7 Table Format).

I Have Not Modified Any Of The Settings Within The BDE Configuration. All
Settings Are As They Were
At The 'Typical' Installation

Any Ideas Would Be Most Welcome And Appreciated
Thanks In Advance

Iain Wilson
i...@wilsons.prestel.co.uk