quick report 3.08 bug report and fix

Hello,
  I'm having problem with 3.08, getting random AV and almost 100% AV with
QRDesign 1.30 with IBX using TIBQuery in my own form instead of letting
QRDesign creating the Query object. Can't sure if the random AV is gone but
QRDesign problem is fixed. the bug is inside quick report 3.08's TField
assigned checking.

QRCTRLS.pas

function QRDBUseRightToLeftAlignment(AControl: TControl; AField: TField):
Boolean;
var
  AAlignment: TAlignment;
begin
  {
  if Assigned(AField) then
    AAlignment := AField.Alignment
  else
    AAlignment := taLeftJustify;
  { Calling AControl.UseRightToLeftAlignment cause an endless recursion }
  {
  Result := (AControl.BiDiMode = bdRightToLeft) and
    (OkToChangeFieldAlignment(AField, AAlignment));
  }
  if Assigned(AField) then
  begin
    AAlignment:=AField.Alignment;
    Result := (AControl.BiDiMode = bdRightToLeft) and
      (OkToChangeFieldAlignment(AField, AAlignment));
  end
  else
  begin
    Result:=False;