Syntax Highlighting Memo / RichEdit

Hi,

Does anyone know of a good free memo with syntax highlighting capabilities
for Delphi 4 Pro?

--

David Varnham

Re:Syntax Highlighting Memo / RichEdit

David Varnham <mal...@dial.pipex.com> wrote in message

> Does anyone know of a good free memo with syntax highlighting capabilities
> for Delphi 4 Pro?

TRY
  http://www.dbrocksoftware.com/synmemo/synmemo.htm
FINALLY
  good luck
END

___
efg

Overland Park, KS  USA

Re:Syntax Highlighting Memo / RichEdit

Unless I'm missing something, isn't the  TSyntaxMemo component package a
shareware product?  I believe Mr. Glynn was asking for the location of a FREE
memo with syntax highlighting capabilities for Delphi 4 Pro, which is what I
have been looking for, myself.

The TSyntaxMemo component package has a price tag of 99UK Pounds which converts
approximately to $165.00US.  Kind of steep for a hobbyist's budget that isn't in
the full-time business of programming.

Respectfully Submitted,
Martin

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:34:38 -0400, webmas...@ntmg.net wrote:
>>Unless I'm missing something, isn't the  TSyntaxMemo component package a
>>shareware product?  I believe Mr. Glynn was asking for the location of a FREE

Yup, sure is but TColormemo is not and is Free, well at least the
component version is, if you want the source then it is still not so
expensive anyway. Veeeeery easy to use.

I have no association with the company other than using their
excellent ColorMemo and love it. You should grab a copy while it is
still free as 99UK Pounds is a King's ranson for something ColorMemo
will do and probably do much better.

Try

http://www.balticsolutions.com

--

Grumpy, the Third Dwarf
(Dave Johnson)

If I were taller, I wouldn't be so short!
      Dyslexics of the world, untie

Re:Syntax Highlighting Memo / RichEdit

Hi!

Take a look at mwEdit.
http://www.eccentrica.org/gabr/mw/mwedit.htm
Free for non commercial use.

Martin

David Varnham schrieb:

> Hi,

> Does anyone know of a good free memo with syntax highlighting capabilities
> for Delphi 4 Pro?

> --

> David Varnham

Re:Syntax Highlighting Memo / RichEdit

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:53:26 +0200, Martin Waldenburg

<Martin.Waldenb...@t-online.de> wrote:
>>Take a look at mwEdit.
>>http://www.eccentrica.org/gabr/mw/mwedit.htm
>>Free for non commercial use.

Trying to use mwEdit is like wrestling with a handfull of greased
snakes in the dark.

TColorMemo has a setup-box that you can define the rules of what gets
colored both at design time as well as add to at run-time. If you
thought mwEdit was ok, and I really tried for about a week, then
ColorMemo will knock yer socks off.

Unless of course you are one of those Esoteric types that is really
into complexities, like making love, standing up in a hammock in a
small ship at sea in a force 9 gale. **Then** mwEdit **is** for you.
<g>

--

"Grumpy, the Third Dwarf" schrieb:

> Trying to use mwEdit is like wrestling with a handfull of greased
> snakes in the dark.

It's for programmers not kids.

Martin

Re:Syntax Highlighting Memo / RichEdit