Simulating an application bar like the start menu bar

How would I simulate the Start Menu bar on Win95?  I was to make my
application "attach" itself to sides of the screen.  I've downloaded
appbar.pas but it had 110 errors when I tried to install it.  Any ideas?

Re:Simulating an application bar like the start menu bar

In article <6b4siq$...@news.multipro.com>, Ryan Rife
<rif2...@multipro.com> writes

>How would I simulate the Start Menu bar on Win95?  I was to make my
>application "attach" itself to sides of the screen.  I've downloaded
>appbar.pas but it had 110 errors when I tried to install it.  Any ideas?

Open AppBar.pas (or whatever it's called) to see how it was done?

--
Jeremy Collins

Other Threads