** Lose Weight Guaranteed only $9.95 **

                                           TIRED OF ALL THE HYPE, WANT A SURE SOLUTION?

  Now you too can lose weight like many others have.  Don't waste another dime on all those expensive supplements, prepackaged foods and expensive home exercise equipment.  All you need is some very simple yet little known facts and you too, can lose weight. We are so sure that that this will work that we guarantee if you follow our program you will lose weight!

                                                             Some of the things you will learn :

1) Why fat is not "bad"
2) Why an overweight people and diabetes are linked, and what you can do to prevent it.
3) Why all those expensive supplements are just hype.
4) How you can eat meats, cheeses, nuts & eggs and still lose weight.
5) Why you don't have to count calories.
6) How you can reach your ideal weight and stay there.
7) How this diet can give you a healthy heart, prevent fatigue and lower your {*word*76} pressure.

    You owe it to yourself and your family to give it a try.  For less then the price of a couple of meals we will tell you how you too can lose weight and keep it off.  Never again will you have to have another disgusting diet shake or other health food.  This is the last diet you will ever need and we guarantee it.  For ordering info please E-mail.