Problem using Interbase Express & Delphi 5

Hi everybody,

  I use Delphi 5 and Interbase. I'm trying not to use BDE but now i have a
problem. I have a table inside the .gdb that is used by two client programs
simultaniously. Every 5 second i call a procedure that refreshes the table
content. With BDE it worked perfectly but with Interbase Express i can't see
the updates, inserts or deletes. I use a single transaction.

Please help...
Thankyou

Re:Problem using Interbase Express & Delphi 5

Hi,

instead of refreshing the tables each 5 seconds create a trigger on the tables
you are
interested that will post an event to the client applications and then add the
code to your client application that will monitor for these events and when an
event has been received then refresh your data.

Sorry for my bad english

Regards,
Amir

"MEDIAval, LDA" wrote:
> Hi everybody,

>   I use Delphi 5 and Interbase. I'm trying not to use BDE but now i have a
> problem. I have a table inside the .gdb that is used by two client programs
> simultaniously. Every 5 second i call a procedure that refreshes the table
> content. With BDE it worked perfectly but with Interbase Express i can't see
> the updates, inserts or deletes. I use a single transaction.

> Please help...
> Thankyou

Other Threads