Number of Fields := aDataset.Fields.Count ;
should give you the number of fields, (Where aDataset...is the dataset you are working with).
Jure Bogataj <jure.boga...@cis.si> wrote in message
> How to get number of fields that exists in one table? > Thanks!
1. Record - counting, looping by fields
2. Counting field values with a query
3. Counting Key Fields in Paradox?
4. Masking fields, and counting pages on quickreport
5. Counting fields in a query or DBGrid
6. Counting time fields??
7. Counting and using public and/or private fields of a class
8. A: Counting fields in a query/DBGrid
9. Counting and using public and/or private fields of a class
10. TRichEdit.Lines.Count Giving Incorrect Count?