get all databases

hello all,

i have this project that need to display all the databases/aliases that
i've defined and place them on a combo box, now my problem lies on how
to get all the databases/aliases.

i hope that someone could help me on this one, some source code would
help, thanx in advance.

randy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:get all databases

Look in c:\program files\borland\common files\bde\bde32.hlp, and look up
dbiOpenDatabaseList...

HTH,

Conor

<dha...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:87rrop$cfl$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> hello all,

> i have this project that need to display all the databases/aliases that
> i've defined and place them on a combo box, now my problem lies on how
> to get all the databases/aliases.

> i hope that someone could help me on this one, some source code would
> help, thanx in advance.

Re:get all databases

> i have this project that need to display all the databases/aliases that
> i've defined and place them on a combo box, now my problem lies on how
> to get all the databases/aliases.

i think you can use
Database1.Session.GetAliasNames(ComboBox1.Items);

Other Threads