How do I use OLE to retrieve a Table of Contents from Word

I'm aware of this TablesOfContents command, but it returns a
collection I don't know what to do with. Is it the right way to
retrieve a TOC?
Any place where I could find some good examples?
regards

Re:How do I use OLE to retrieve a Table of Contents from Word

I can see the header of your post on my ISP's copy of this
newsgroup, but it hasn't been sent to Borland's news
server.
That means that most of the people who read Borland's
newsgroups cannot see your post.

To post messages that other people will see, you need to
connect to Borland's server, newsgroups.borland.com,
directly. Here's a link with instructions if you don't know
how:
http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/newsinfo.html

If you cannot connect directly to newsgroups because
of a firewall, you can post to Borland's newsgroups
via the web pages at http://newsgroups.borland.com/

--
Deborah Pate

Other Threads