GDS32.DLL - Access Violations !

Hello,

Hope you can help. My application causes an AV in GDS32.DLL every third time
I log in to the database.

I am using D5 SP1, IBX4.52 and IB6.01 with GDS32.DLL build 627.

Using the de{*word*81}, I have traced the problem to somewhere around
committing a transaction using IBTransaction. My transaction component has
no
parameters. I get an AV at address 40543C09. When I do a "Find Error", the
AV is caused somewhere inside the "isc_dsql_free_statement" function in
GDS32.dll.

This only happens when I use LOCALMACHINE: connection string. If I use
a straight pathname "d:\test.gdb", it works fine.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Simon G.
sim...@intecforbusiness.co.uk