Memo fields - Any problems using them

We are about to start to implement memo fields in our Delphi app, which
is using .dbf files.  I know that with Clipper, the .dbt files were
extremely vulnerable to corruption.  What about the Delphi memo fields?
Any problems?

I am thinking about implementing Infopower's memo editor?  Any known
problems or disadvantages there?

What about a spell checker for those memo fields?  Any equivalent to the
Grumpfish Speller that I can tie in?

Thanks for all of your help.

Sam Jackendoff

Re:Memo fields - Any problems using them

Hello,

Anyone knows the maximum size can be handled by the TMemo components, 32k,
64k or more? Thanks.

chris

Re:Memo fields - Any problems using them

Hello,

Anyone knows the maximum size can be handled by the TMemo components, 32k,
64k or more? Thanks.

chris

Other Threads