D5 Ent on Win2K Pro

I managed to install D5 Ent on Win2K Pro previously (started with RC 2,
installed D5, upgraded to official release of Win2K), however I needed to
re-install everything so this time Win2K Pro official release first, then D5
Ent.

On startup (regardless of -ns switch or not) I get an access violation in
Vcl50.bpl.

Any ideas on what steps to take?

Re:D5 Ent on Win2K Pro

Dave Nottage wrote:
> I managed to install D5 Ent on Win2K Pro previously (started with RC 2,
> installed D5, upgraded to official release of Win2K), however I needed to
> re-install everything so this time Win2K Pro official release first, then
D5
> Ent.

> On startup (regardless of -ns switch or not) I get an access violation in
> Vcl50.bpl.

> Any ideas on what steps to take?

Problem Solved (at least all is well.... so far).

If anyone else has the above problem, I suggest Update Pack 1.

Other Threads