Borland Pascal 7 CRT unit on Pentium II

The CRT unit overflows (or divides by zero, can't remember)
when used on Pentium II computers. I guess it has to do with
initial mesurements/timings for the Delay procedure.

Anyone has a fix or do I have to write my own CRT unit to
be able to use other functions?

Regards,
Aleksandar Susnjar

Re:Borland Pascal 7 CRT unit on Pentium II

In article <6u53tu$8t...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, s...@my-dejanews.com
writes
>The CRT unit overflows (or divides by zero, can't remember)
>when used on Pentium II computers. I guess it has to do with
>initial mesurements/timings for the Delay procedure.

>Anyone has a fix or do I have to write my own CRT unit to
>be able to use other functions?

See the postings over the last few days including the mini-FAQ

Please read before posting especially when the problem is currently
addressed in a number of postings and the FAQ !

--
Pedt Scragg

Other Threads