TDBCtrlGrid problem

I use a TDBCtrlGrid, with some TDBEdit Fields on it. My problem is that the Enter Key is not trapped by the TDBEdit Fields placed onto the TDBCtrlGrid component.
For example if the field DBEdit1  as the focus, if I type <Enter>, The TDBCtrlGrid component get the focus, and the DBEdit1OnKeyPress Event is not called.
All others keys are trapped. Did someone have this problem ? can you help me?
Thanks for any suggestion

                                        Bye  Sam

Re:TDBCtrlGrid problem

I use a TDBCtrlGrid, with some TDBEdit Fields on it. My problem is that the Enter Key is not trapped by the TDBEdit Fields placed onto the TDBCtrlGrid component.
For example if the field DBEdit1  as the focus, if I type <Enter>, The TDBCtrlGrid component get the focus, and the DBEdit1OnKeyPress Event is not called.
All others keys are trapped. Did someone have this problem ? can you help me?
Thanks for any suggestion

                                        Bye  Sam

Other Threads