FTP Get and Put algorithms

  I need the algorithms of an FTP Get and an FTP Put to finish my
presentation of Delphi. Could you send me one. It would be nice if you
send the algorithm of an FTP file transfer too !

Thanks !

Re:FTP Get and Put algorithms

>   I need the algorithms of an FTP Get and an FTP Put to finish my
> presentation of Delphi. Could you send me one. It would be nice if you
> send the algorithm of an FTP file transfer too !

Get the RFC-959 which defines the FTP protocol.
Get some component source code, such as the FTP component from the ICS
package (freeware with full source). Download from
http://www.rtfm.be/fpiette/indexuk.htm

--

francois.pie...@ping.be

Other Threads