How to get two programs to communicate to each other over a win 95 network

I need to write a chat program so users in my network can chat with
each other.  I have no idea how to send messages to users and allow
them to talk to each other.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Aaron Cushner
cushne...@po1.ocsp.bls.gov

Re:How to get two programs to communicate to each other over a win 95 network

cushne...@bls.gov (Cushner) wrote:
>I need to write a chat program so users in my network can chat with
>each other.  I have no idea how to send messages to users and allow
>them to talk to each other.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.
>Thanks in advance.
>Aaron Cushner
>cushne...@po1.ocsp.bls.gov

Check out "Borland Delphi HOW-TO" published by The Waite Group.

--
Junilu S Lacar
jsla...@hknet.com

Re:How to get two programs to communicate to each other over a win 95 network

>I need to write a chat program so users in my network can chat with
>each other.  I have no idea how to send messages to users and allow
>them to talk to each other.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

        What kind of network? Your message is to vague as posted.

_
NOTE: This software is currently in early alpha. If you notice any
problems, or RFC non-compliance, please report it to p...@pbe.com
 \------------------------------------------------------------\
  \           Chad Z. Hower  -  phoe...@pobox.com              \
   \  Phoenix Business Enterprises - p...@pbe.com - www.pbe.com  \
    \     Physically in Church Hill, TN - Logically Not Sure     \
     \------------------------------------------------------------\

>>SQUID - The ultimate 95/NT offline databasing reader

**Special Compile: 3.000A (Alpha)

Re:How to get two programs to communicate to each other over a win 95 network

Why don't you use the chat program that ships with Win95?

On Wed, 26 Jun 1996 11:13:55 GMT, jsla...@hknet.com (Junilu S Lacar)
wrote:

>cushne...@bls.gov (Cushner) wrote:

>>I need to write a chat program so users in my network can chat with
>>each other.  I have no idea how to send messages to users and allow
>>them to talk to each other.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.
>>Thanks in advance.

>>Aaron Cushner
>>cushne...@po1.ocsp.bls.gov

>Check out "Borland Delphi HOW-TO" published by The Waite Group.

>--
>Junilu S Lacar
>jsla...@hknet.com
>jsla...@singnet.com.sg