Buttons on TNoteBook pages?

A BitBtn on a page of TNotebook is visible "through" the notebook.  To
put it differently, a button is visible regardless which notebook page
is active.

How (if at all) can I make a button appear on a *page* of a TNotebook?

I can imagine setting a button's visible property as the notebook's
page changes, but that seems less than optimal.

Ideas?  Thanks.

--
Frank Burleigh 812-333-7082 (h); 812-855-9170 (o); 812-855-0555 (fax)
School of Law 254, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN  47405

Re:Buttons on TNoteBook pages?

Frank,
I am a fan of Tabbed Notebooks particularly with database apps and have
not had this problem. Did you actually put the button on the Notebook or
could it be on the form itself? You must have the Tab you want the button
to appear on as the active component when you drop the button onto it. I'm
now going to try to repeat your problem to check if I'm right.
Regards,
David Taylor (London, England)

Re:Buttons on TNoteBook pages?

>A BitBtn on a page of TNotebook is visible "through" the notebook.  To
>put it differently, a button is visible regardless which notebook page
>is active.

        Nope. Hint: First drop the notebook on the form and then drop the
button on one of the pages. (My guess is you dropped the button on the
form first and then moved on top of the notebook.)

--
David Ullrich
Don't you guys find it tedious typing the same thing

Other Threads