Anyone know anything About TParser

  I noticed that there is a TParser Object which I think is used in the
Delphi Compiler. I have Figured out a few of the Methods, but does anyone
know if there is some documentation on this object. I can not find it in
the 1.0 docs that I have.

                              Any Help would be greatly :)

                                    dhi...@interoz.com

Re:Anyone know anything About TParser

On 13 Mar 1996 14:44:30 GMT, "Darrel A. Hidle" <dhi...@interoz.com>
wrote:

>  I noticed that there is a TParser Object which I think is used in the
>Delphi Compiler. I have Figured out a few of the Methods, but does anyone
>know if there is some documentation on this object. I can not find it in
>the 1.0 docs that I have.

TParser is not a parser. It is used when converting the text
representation of a form to binary. (Open a .DFM file in Delphi's
source editor to see the text representation.) It is a lexical
analyzer that is specifically tied to the textual format of a form
description, and has limited error handling capabilities.  It is not
useful for anything else. That's probably why Borland never bothered
to document it.
--
Ray Lischner                              li...@tempest-sw.com
Tempest Software, Corvallis, Oregon, USA  http://www.tempest-sw.com