Database programming Mailing Lists

Does anybody know any electronic mailing list about Delphi database
programing?

TIA,

Joan

Re:Database programming Mailing Lists

Joan,

   What exactly are you looking for? If your looking for address
verification software (for mailing lists) check out:

http://www.mailerssoftware.com/
and
http://www.smartsoftusa.com/accumail.html

Both have developer kits (DLLs) and work very well with Delphi.

Good luck,
krf

Joan Ortanobas wrote in message <88e5p1$l...@bornews.borland.com>...
>Does anybody know any electronic mailing list about Delphi database
>programing?

>TIA,

>Joan

Re:Database programming Mailing Lists

Thanks for your answer Kevin, but that was not what I am searching.... I
will try to express myself better: I am searching electonic mailing list
where the subject is the Delphi programming of database applications.

Any Better now?

Joan

Re:Database programming Mailing Lists

Joan,

   Check out Delphi 4 Unleashed by Charlie Calvert and find a book for your
target SQL server (not programming language specific).

Good luck,
krf

Joan Ortanobas wrote in message <88eg18$l...@bornews.borland.com>...
>Thanks for your answer Kevin, but that was not what I am searching.... I
>will try to express myself better: I am searching electonic mailing list
>where the subject is the Delphi programming of database applications.

>Any Better now?

>Joan

Other Threads