Sybase ASA 6.0 Delphi 3 native connection

How do I to connect Delphi 3.0 to Sybase ASA 6.0 with the native CT-Lib
Driver.
ODBC seem's very slow.

Thank's in advance

Re:Sybase ASA 6.0 Delphi 3 native connection

The process to do this has been discussed here in the past, but I'm not
sure how well it worked. Remember that Sybase ASA 6.0 is not certified
yet by Inprise, at least not the last time I checked.

I've always found the ODBC drivers to work great with Sybase ASA and
SQLA. I'm not sure your performance will improve that much using native
drivers.

Juan

Harald Filek wrote:

> How do I to connect Delphi 3.0 to Sybase ASA 6.0 with the native CT-Lib
> Driver.
> ODBC seem's very slow.

> Thank's in advance

Re:Sybase ASA 6.0 Delphi 3 native connection

Are you running your ASA engine with tcpip only, remember the default port is
2638.
Also make sure you have upgraded your database to version 6.