RAIZE components

Sorry about this, I know that this is the wrong place, but it really is
rather urgent.

I'm a registered (registered last week) user of the Raize components 2.1
& I had my computer stolen on Thursday night, before I'd backed up the
files. Unfortunately, although I have the serial no. that I was given
the Raize components are not 'downloadable'.

If anyone from Raize is reading this, I would REALLY appreciate a re-
send of the 2 'disks', to the same address (s...@compuserve.com). I have
a demo on Tuesday in Scotland and I can't rebuild.

Help really would be appreciated.

--
Stephen Kenny

Re:RAIZE components

Why not write to raize directly.  The support address is supp...@raize.com.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Have you ever met a lady screaming angst potential?

Re:RAIZE components

In article <37D11F69.16602...@onramp.net>, Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
<overc...@onramp.net> writes
>Why not write to raize directly.  The support address is supp...@raize.com.

<snip>

I have, too. I just thought that someone might be browsing around while
'off-duty'.

Thanks
--
Stephen Kenny

Re:RAIZE components

Raize have their own set of newsgroups at news.shoresoft.com.  If they browse
anywhere it will probably be there.  Ray does show up here from time to time,
but checks daily the Raize groups themselves.