How to create secondary indexes at runtime?

I'm trying to create a paradox table in runtime using the CreateTable
method. Everything is O.K. until there is only one (the primary) index
(made by IndexDefs.Add). But when I try to make secondary indexes I receive
error messages both Delphi 1 and Delphi 3. What can I do?

Attila Ambrozai - Hungary - E-mail: [email protected]

Re:How to create secondary indexes at runtime?

Table1.AddIndex ( '', 'Field', [ixPrimary]) to create a primary index.
Table1.AddIndex ( '', 'Field1', [] ) to create a secondary index.

Attila Ambrozai <[email protected]> wrote in article
<[email protected]>...

> I'm trying to create a paradox table in runtime using the CreateTable
> method. Everything is O.K. until there is only one (the primary) index
> (made by IndexDefs.Add). But when I try to make secondary indexes I
receive
> error messages both Delphi 1 and Delphi 3. What can I do?

> Attila Ambrozai - Hungary - E-mail: [email protected]

Other Threads