Help: Apollo/Delphi16/DBIPROCS question

I have a question (/problem?):

I am using Delphi 16 and Apollo 2.12.24 .

I need to use the DBIPROCS function "dbiSaveChanges", however when
using my SDE_ONLY component library file in Delphi 16 I get the
message "not supported in SDE2 VCL".  Is this true, and if so, what
do you suggest for a work-around?  Thanks!

(In case you are wondering... my program is calling Crystal Reports,
and Crystal is not seeing the data that has not yet been flushed out
to the data file.  A call to dbiSaveChanges fixed this in an old,
similar program.  I would like to do the same thing in my Apollo
apps.)

Re:Help: Apollo/Delphi16/DBIPROCS question

In article <32540eeb.5392...@news.preferred.com>, From
lar...@preferred.com (Doc Savage), the following was written:

> I need to use the DBIPROCS function "dbiSaveChanges", however when
> using my SDE_ONLY component library file in Delphi 16 I get the
> message "not supported in SDE2 VCL".  Is this true, and if so, what
> do you suggest for a work-around?  Thanks!

> (In case you are wondering... my program is calling Crystal Reports,
> and Crystal is not seeing the data that has not yet been flushed out
> to the data file.  A call to dbiSaveChanges fixed this in an old,
> similar program.  I would like to do the same thing in my Apollo
> apps.)

In 2.52 the command is Commit.  Search for that in your help for Apollo.

God Bless,

--
Jay Schwisow j...@weldnet.com
10/03/96 22:44

Re:Help: Apollo/Delphi16/DBIPROCS question

Hi, Larry!

Try using Apollo's Commit.  That works for me.

HTH

Ken White
qpwpla...@aol.com

On Thu, 03 Oct 1996 19:08:12 GMT, in Message
<32540eeb.5392...@news.preferred.com>, lar...@preferred.com (Doc Savage)
wrote:

>>I have a question (/problem?):

>>I am using Delphi 16 and Apollo 2.12.24 .

>>I need to use the DBIPROCS function "dbiSaveChanges", however when
>>using my SDE_ONLY component library file in Delphi 16 I get the
>>message "not supported in SDE2 VCL".  Is this true, and if so, what
>>do you suggest for a work-around?  Thanks!

Other Threads