Debug Kernel-Error 3?

Hi,

could anybody say me what the Debug Kernel-Error 3 is?  I get it all
the time :-(

bye...
Alexander

      [Replys Cc as email please!]

---
Alexander Lucke,
Email: <a...@next2.psychologie.hu-berlin.de>
WWW: <http://141.20.111.4/al/>

Re:Debug Kernel-Error 3?

Alexander Lucke <a...@next2.psychologie.hu-berlin.de> wrote in article

> could anybody say me what the Debug Kernel-Error 3 is?  I get it all
> the time :-(

Alexander

This error is caused by a bug in Delphi's Debug routine. If you step
thruogh a program to fast you get this error.

Try setting up a watch on one of your variables. If you step through the
program without letting the watch screen evaluate this error occurs. If you
wait until the watch refreshs before stepping the error will not occur.

HTH
Farley

Re:Debug Kernel-Error 3?

Alexander Lucke wrote:
> could anybody say me what the Debug Kernel-Error 3 is?  I get it all
> the time :-(

[From memory], that's what you get when a dll you need is not in the
current directory or on your PATH.

--

http://www.midnightbeach.com/jon   Personal Pages
http://www.midnightbeach.com/jon/pubs Programming Publications

Re:Debug Kernel-Error 3?

a...@next2.psychologie.hu-berlin.de (Alexander Lucke) wrote:
>Hi,
>could anybody say me what the Debug Kernel-Error 3 is?  I get it all
>the time :-(

If you ask delphi to execute another statement before it has finished
all phases of the last one, then you get the error.  Wait till your
watch window updates before pressing executing the next line.

Other Threads