IB Numeric(18,0) field shows ?

I'am using D6 U2 and IB  6.

When I adds a Numeric(18, 0) to a grid, evens shows a ?, but it haves
correct integer values.

? How can I correct it ?, I can't change Field type, because it's a Computed
By Field, and Field type is assigned by IB. I think new dbExpInt.dll solves
this problem, but I have not found where to download it.

Thanks.

Re:IB Numeric(18,0) field shows ?

I have found the download page of dbExpInt update. Now it runs fine. :)

> ? How can I correct it ?, I can't change Field type, because it's a
Computed
> By Field, and Field type is assigned by IB. I think new dbExpInt.dll
solves
> this problem, but I have not found where to download it.

Other Threads