Multiple SQL statements in TQuery (Interbase)

I'd like to run database creation scripts at startup but standard Interbase
statement delimeter (;) does't work.

Is there a workaround or I need to split all the queries manualy?

Re:Multiple SQL statements in TQuery (Interbase)

You need a script component.  There is one in IBO, maybe in IBX as well.

Aage J.

SM wrote:
> I'd like to run database creation scripts at startup but standard Interbase
> statement delimeter (;) does't work.

> Is there a workaround or I need to split all the queries manualy?

Other Threads