Commit or Rollback?

Hello,

I connect to a database to read some data. Do not modify anything. What is
better when I am done - to commit or rollback transaction?

Thanks,
Ruslan

Re:Commit or Rollback?

Ruslan Popov wrote:

> I connect to a database to read some data. Do not modify anything. What is
> better when I am done - to commit or rollback transaction?

        In IB 6 it doesn't matter much but in previous versions of IB it was
better to Commit as Rollbacks would hold up the OIT.  So I usually
Commit.

        -Craig