TTCP

What files do I have to include in order to make my TCP-program run on a
another PC (in addition to the program-exe-file).

I get an EOleSysError-exception. Class not registered.

Do I also have to make changes on the other PC's windows-registry?

-Tor Anders Johansen

Re:TTCP

That's why tools such as WISE or InstallShield are so good, they work
out these dependencies for you.

Mike

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 22:17:18 +0100, "Tor Anders Johansen"

<to...@ifi.uio.no> wrote:
>What files do I have to include in order to make my TCP-program run on a
>another PC (in addition to the program-exe-file).

>I get an EOleSysError-exception. Class not registered.

>Do I also have to make changes on the other PC's windows-registry?

>-Tor Anders Johansen

Re:TTCP

<to...@ifi.uio.no> wrote:
>What files do I have to include in order to make my TCP-program run on a
>another PC (in addition to the program-exe-file).

>I get an EOleSysError-exception. Class not registered.

>Do I also have to make changes on the other PC's windows-registry?

>-Tor Anders Johansen

You have to register all OCX/Active-X components you use on every
client. See the help for more information.

I would prefer to use native VCL 32-bit comps. For tcp/ip there are
many freeware lib avaliable with support for nearly everything (NNTP,
POP, SMTP, FINGER, WHOIS, FTP, HTTP, ...)

Best regards

Hansjoerg Posch

> - mehrere e-mail Adressen
> - schnell und zuverl?ssig
> - ansprechendes Design

Re:TTCP

> What files do I have to include in order to make my TCP-program run on a
> another PC (in addition to the program-exe-file).

> I get an EOleSysError-exception. Class not registered.

> Do I also have to make changes on the other PC's windows-registry?

If you used native components such as TWSocket from the ICS package
(freeware, full source code and free support), you would'nt have any file
to install or OCX to register. Download ICS from
http://www.rtfm.be/fpiette/indexuk.htm

Consider rewriting your application...

--

francois.pie...@ping.be

Re:TTCP

Tor Anders Johansen wrote:
> What files do I have to include in order to make my TCP-program run on a
> another PC (in addition to the program-exe-file).

> I get an EOleSysError-exception. Class not registered.

> Do I also have to make changes on the other PC's windows-registry?

> -Tor Anders Johansen

Look at this url:
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/delphi/ti_list/TI3078.html

Einar Roheim