Executing DOS program

Hi all,
this is my first posting to this newsgroup.
I am new to Delphi, but have 4 years experience in Turbo Pascal 7.0

I am trying to run a DOS program with arguments and then put the
program's output into a file.
Like this : "DOSprog.exe file.ext > output.txt"

Please help me do it.
Please mail it to me.

Tadej Krevh

Re:Executing DOS program

there are many highlevel ways to execute a program, couple of samples at:

http://www.chami.com/tips/delphi/122096D.html

http://www.chami.com/tips/delphi/111396D.html

you could use any of the above methods to call a batch program with your DOS
commands.

---

Tadej Krevh wrote in message <34C7E490....@uni-mb.si>...
>Hi all,
>this is my first posting to this newsgroup.
>I am new to Delphi, but have 4 years experience in Turbo Pascal 7.0

>I am trying to run a DOS program with arguments and then put the
>program's output into a file.
>Like this : "DOSprog.exe file.ext > output.txt"

>Please help me do it.
>Please mail it to me.

>Tadej Krevh

Other Threads