HELP PLEASE!! - JPG's in Delphi Apps????

I need help on how to display JPEG's in a Delphi App.   Bitmaps - Easy!!
JPG's how??

Please return
Thanx.

Re:HELP PLEASE!! - JPG's in Delphi Apps????

On Sat, 29 Mar 1997 17:42:45 GMT, "Steve Carter"

<st...@inovasoft.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>I need help on how to display JPEG's in a Delphi App.   Bitmaps - Easy!!
>JPG's how??

>Please return
>Thanx.

I lost the URL, but here is the email address for a company in Italy
that has a shareware VCL.  I downloaded it but have not tried it yet.

Hope it helps.

Steve Carter wrote:

  I need help on how to display JPEG's in a Delphi App.   Bitmaps -
  Easy!!
  JPG's how??

  Please return
  Thanx.

 Try Image lib. It supports Jpeg, Gif, pcx, bmp , etc.
Jouke.

Re:HELP PLEASE!! - JPG's in Delphi Apps????

Try my homepage listed bellow for a FREEWARE VCL...
Mail me if you like it..

Regards,
Vino Rodrigues
Software Engineer
v...@powernex.co.za
http://www.powernex.co.za/vino/

Steve Carter <st...@inovasoft.demon.co.uk> wrote in article
<01bc3c68$1e3e5c80$2e62d...@innovasoft.demon.co.uk>...

> I need help on how to display JPEG's in a Delphi App.   Bitmaps - Easy!!
> JPG's how??

> Please return
> Thanx.

Other Threads