I want Delphi Add-ins for Rational Rose

I am researching with Object Pacal and Rational Rose.   I want Delphi
Add-ins for Rational Rose.    Where can I found it?   Is it freeware?

Re:I want Delphi Add-ins for Rational Rose

You should have a look at ModelMaker.
http://www.modelmakertools.com
The best UML tool integrated with Delphi.
Not a freeware, but much cheaper than others.
--
Henry

Tapana Uraiwan a crit dans le message <3b5c4a40_2@dnews>...

>I am researching with Object Pacal and Rational Rose.   I want Delphi
>Add-ins for Rational Rose.    Where can I found it?   Is it freeware?

Re:I want Delphi Add-ins for Rational Rose

The Rose Addins (including the Delphi AddIn) can be found at this site:
http://www.rational.com/support/downloadcenter/addins/rose/index.jsp

Re:I want Delphi Add-ins for Rational Rose

You should also look at our product Bold for Delphi
(http://www.boldsoft.com). It is rather more that a Rose plugin, and
definitely not freeware, but may be of interest anyway.

"Tapana Uraiwan" <b0292...@student.chula.ac.th> wrote in message

> I am researching with Object Pacal and Rational Rose.   I want Delphi
> Add-ins for Rational Rose.    Where can I found it?   Is it freeware?

Other Threads